Fall is the best time not only for the weather and holidays – but for the Sundays full of NFL kickoffs. Football fans around the nation flock to different cities to experience the best fan engagement during tailgates. What better way to engage in NFL than experiencing the city’s finest food and fans right there in the middle of the fun. If this sounds like fun to you here are our picks for the 5 best tailgate cities.
1. New York is home to the New York Giants and the New York Jets who play at the MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey. This stadium is pretty secluded so there’s not much else to do, but tailgate.
2. Pittsburgh is home of some of the most loyal fans in the NFL, none other than the Steelers. The Steelers play at Heinz Field in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
3. Dallas is the home to America’s team, the Dallas Cowboys. The Cowboys play at the Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
4. Philadelphia is home to the Philadelphia Eagles and play at the Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
5. Green Bay is where you can find the Packers kicking off and they can be found playing at Lambeau Field in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Heading to an NFL tailgate? Check out HotelCoupons.com for a great discounted rate on a hotel near you!